attorney-at-law, managing partner at GWW Legal
- Has been working with taxes since 1995, when after graduation he started working for the fiscal administration, in the Tax Revenue Office in Poznan – Nowe Miasto, in the Department of Indirect Taxes.
- Specializes in proceedings wherein fiscal authorities question the tax effects of conducted optimization, in particular related to income tax.
- Since 2011 Jakub has been regularly speaking at Scientific Conferences organized by the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun. Since 2005 member of the Tax Council at the Lewiatan Polish Association of Private Employers. In the years 2006-2012 member of the Legal Committee of the FIVB (International Volleyball Federation). Since 2015 an expert of the Fiscal Studies Centre at the Faculty of Law of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun. Since 2018 member of the National Chamber of Tax Advisors.
- With GWW since 1997.
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 1995
- WSB University in Poznan, postgraduate studies in tax law – 1997
- Attorney-at-law professional examination – 2004