attorney-at-law, managing partner at GWW Legal
- Has been working as a lawyer since 2002, when after graduation he started his career in a small Poznan-based law firm. Starting from 2003, for three years he underwent full-time judicial training at the Regional Court in Poznan, concluded with a judge exam passed with a very good score.
- Specializes in holding and resolving disputes through court proceedings (both before common and arbitration courts – permanent and appointed ad hoc), as well as in form of mediations or negotiations.
- He has extensive experience in the area of temporary legal protection for the duration of the trial (proceeding for injunction) – both with reference to financial and all types of non-financial claims.
- He is involved in successful enforcement of both financial and non-financial claims.
- Jacek handles disputes related to construction works, broadly understood compensation disputes, reprivatisation disputes, disputes related to unfair competition, updating annual perpetual usufruct fees and more complicated debt recovery proceedings, as well as other proceedings, including those relating to real estate. Moreover, he participates in drafting and negotiating contracts, including bilingual contracts (in Polish and English).
- In the academic years 2014-2015 and 2015-2016, he conducted the Civil Procedure course at the School of Banking in Poznan, in the field of law in business.
- With GWW since 2009
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2003
- Judiciary training complete with professional examination – 2006
- Attorney-at-law since 2006
Reklama: aspekty prawne
Partycypacja w kosztach ubezpieczenia budowy może być wyłudzeniem
Przedsiębiorca budowlany musi zadbać o swoje bezpieczeństwo prawne
Sędziowie ze szczególnym wyczuciem
Wdając się w spór z pracodawcą trzeba mieć dowody jego nierzetelności
Trzeba zachować szczególną ostrożność przy zgłaszaniu dowodu
Zbiorowe dochodzenie roszczeń