- +61 658 00 00
- office in Poznan
- Gained professional experience still in law school by practicing, among others, in the district court and the prosecutor's office. For several years she worked in the bailiffs' offices, where she became acquainted with the enforcement proceedings at each of its stages. Her interests revolve around civil law, enforcement proceedings and labor law. Recently, she has also explored the subject of water law and environmental law.
- Currently Marta is undergoing her attorney training under the Poznan Bar Association.
- With GWW since 2017.
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2015
- Poznan University of Economics and Business, postgraduate studies in tax law and law advisory – 2017
- Poznan Bar Association, attorney training since 2018