- Has been providing legal services to enterprises since 1996, when still in the 5th year of law school, he started working at a law firm.
- Specializes in real estate trade law and in legal aspects of the investment process within the scope of technical infrastructure. He also provides corporate support to companies and capital transactions, as well as deals with the problem of commercialization and legal support of units from the public finance sector. Łukasz participated in numerous planning, environmental and construction proceedings both before authorities and administrative courts. He extends legal advice to investors and contractors in execution of line-investments namely telecommunications (RSS) and the LNG network. He represented investors in a range of court proceedings covering disputes related to construction works. He participated in preparation of tender documentation for entities from the public finance sector, as well as to state legal entities and participated in these proceedings. He also represented beneficiaries in proceedings related to reimbursement of the European Union funds.
- Łukasz conducted trainings related to operation of healthcare entities and financing their operations from EU resources.
- With GWW since 2009.
- University of Wroclaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 1997
- Judiciary apprenticeship program complete with professional examination – 1999
- Wroclaw University of Economics, postgraduate studies in Management and Marketing – 2001