- Started working for Poznan-based law firms in 2007.
- Specializes in ongoing legal services rendered to economic entities, in particular those from the Transport, Shipping and Logistics (TSL) sector. She represents clients before courts, among others in disputes referring to transport damages. She drafts and issues opinions on agreements connected with business operation, in particular related to the TSL sector, commercial leases as well as contracts for supply and distribution of goods.
- Barbara gave lectures on civil procedure at the Faculty of Business Law at the WSB University in Poznan.
- With GWW since 2013.
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2010
- Poznan Bar Association, attorney training, professional examination – 2014