Scope of our know-how
- Participating in the resolution of domestic or international inheritance disputes, and advising on legal and tax issues relating to inheritance
- Offering legal and tax advice on investments in luxury goods like planes, yachts, cars, works of art and luxury real estate
- Assisting in family and spousal property cases, with clients supported in all legal matters associated with marriage breakdown, the division of property, and property claims
- Advising clients on how best to protect their assets, through our preparation of prenuptial agreements and negotiation of out-of-court settlements, as well as our development of legal solutions targeting the future protection of assets (including on the basis of foreign legal instruments)
- Advising on matters of the confirmation or granting of Polish citizenship, not least through our specialisation in advice for Israeli citizens applying for Polish citizenship
- Helping to confirm the citizenship of clients with historical, personal and economic ties with Poland, i.a. through the coordination of searches for source documentation in Polish archives
- Servicing in the field of immigration law, including the preparation of applications for Polish visas or residence permits, as well as work permits
- Advising on legal issues relating to image protection, including in defamation and breach of confidentiality cases, and over other threats to clients' personal rights
"Very professional and very organised and They are straight-talking and friendly; very easy to get on with, and no airs and graces".
"I am very satisfied with their knowledge, creativity and service. They are great with tax structuring, and for everything related to tax law, I would for sure go with them. For us, they are the perfect partner".