Scope of our know-how
- Participating in the resolution of domestic or international inheritance disputes, and advising on legal and tax issues relating to inheritance
- Offering legal and tax advice on investments in luxury goods like planes, yachts, cars, works of art and luxury real estate
- Assisting in family and spousal property cases, with clients supported in all legal matters associated with marriage breakdown, the division of property, and property claims
- Advising clients on how best to protect their assets, through our preparation of prenuptial agreements and negotiation of out-of-court settlements, as well as our development of legal solutions targeting the future protection of assets (including on the basis of foreign legal instruments)
- Advising on matters of the confirmation or granting of Polish citizenship, not least through our specialisation in advice for Israeli citizens applying for Polish citizenship
- Helping to confirm the citizenship of clients with historical, personal and economic ties with Poland, i.a. through the coordination of searches for source documentation in Polish archives
- Servicing in the field of immigration law, including the preparation of applications for Polish visas or residence permits, as well as work permits
- Advising on legal issues relating to image protection, including in defamation and breach of confidentiality cases, and over other threats to clients' personal rights
"Very professional and very organised" and "They are straight-talking and friendly; very easy to get on with, and no airs and graces". "Diligent and responsive". "I am very satisfied with their knowledge, creativity and service. They are great with tax structuring, and for everything related to tax law, I would for sure go with them. For us, they are the perfect partner".
"They have an established private client reputation, and they do a lot of domestic tax planning work” “The quality of a law firm is its people, and this firm has never let us down. They come up with new and creative solutions and implement them" “very long experience with private clients and offers a complete service for UHNW individuals"
GWW's team is noted for its 'forward-thinking' approach to private client work. As well as a strength in tax advice, the firm also handles inheritance disputes, succession planning, and restitution claims. 'An unquestionable expert' in family businesses and succession planning, Aldona Leszczyńska leads the group, which includes tax structuring expert and managing partner Artur Cmoch.
“GWW is one of the best we’ve ever met,” - “The office and people I have worked with show a full professional service and knowledge of legal issues.” "The team has very good recognition of the market and offers unique services including cross-border tax and legal expertise,” “We try to co-operate as much as possible with GWW because of their quality and versatility.
‘Ability to reach out to contacts abroad for guidance regarding international and cross-border tax and legal issues. Excellent knowledge of domestic issues.‘ ‘Very responsive and helpful, Tomasz Krzywanski handled a major reorganization program and it’s been successfully delivered.‘ ‘The firm as a whole is very professional, versatile and lawyers are looking for any possibility to support us.‘