Scope of our know-how
- Extending comprehensive support to infrastructural investments, including those implemented pursuant to the FIDIC Conditions of Contract
- Representing clients in administrative and court administrative proceedings relating to decisions issued pursuant to the so-called special Acts, in particular as regards new rail, road, telecom, fuel and airport developments
- Providing clients with advice on regulating legal title to real property, in particular via proceedings regarding expropriation, as well as those determining usucaption and the obligation to buy out minority stakes held by the Treasury
- Drafting, issuing opinions on and negotiating the provisions of construction contracts, subcontracting agreements, design works agreements, author’s supervision agreements, investor’s supervision agreements and agreements with contract engineers
- Advising on the settlement of disputes arising against the background of infrastructural investments at all stages – from the preliminary evaluation of a claim, through settlement-oriented negotiations, to representing clients before a common court
- Comprehensive legal auditing of investment projects
- Advising on the scope of support and settlement of European Union and European Investment Bank funds
- Advising in the area of proprietary and personal copyright and negotiations over the provisions of licence agreements in infrastructural contracts
"Bardzo pozytywnie oceniamy kancelarię GWW. Przez cały okres współpracy kancelaria wykazała się profesjonalizmem, skutecznością i elastycznym podejściem do różnego typu problemów jakie zostały poddane ich analizie".
"GWW Legal jest kompetentnym i rzetelnym partnerem. Zespół prawników legitymuje się wysokim poziomem merytorycznym oraz doświadczeniem".