tax advisor, attorney-at-law, partner at GWW Tax
- Has been working with tax and customs law since 2000, when after graduation he started working for the Central Customs Office in Warsaw and then in the Customs Chamber in Warsaw.
- Specilizes in ongoing tax consultancy related to CIT, VAT and excise tax and customs law.
- Sebastian has extensive experience in rendering tax services to corporate clients, with emphasis on the telecom sector. For many years has been co-managing teams of lawyers rendering tax consultancy services to large telecom companies. Is experienced in performing tax audits and due diligence reviews. On numerous occasions Sebastian represented the Firm’s clients both before tax and customs authorities as well as before administrative courts. Since 2017 he has been involved in co-creating and implementing modern IT solutions supporting corporate tax risk management and now handles his own projects related to the implementation of SAF-T.
- Since 2015 Sebastian has been lecturing at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun.
- With GWW since 2005.
- The Jan Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 1999
- State examination for a tax advisor – 2005
- Entered on the list of tax advisors – 2007
- Attorney-at-law professional examination – 2011
Walka z szarą strefą w energetyce uderza w branżę logistyczną
Jakie ryzyko w VAT powoduje konsolidacja spółek
Drobne omyłki może sprostować urzędnik skarbowy
III miejsce w rankingu najlepszych doradców podatkowych w zakresie podatków lokalnych