Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR)
- We prepare tax law opinions resolving doubts whether planned or completed activities result in the obligation to provide information to tax authorities.
- We prepare requests for individual interpretations regarding regulations on reporting tax schemes.
- We develop internal procedures adapted to the organization's specificity, ensuring that all reporting obligations are properly performed by: promoter, beneficiary or facilitator.
- We prepare mandatory reports required by tax authorities.
- We hold dedicated trainings for managers and accounting services regarding performance of obligations in the field of reporting tax schemes.
- We conduct tax audits that allow recognition of all tax benefits obtained and their assessment from the point of view of reporting obligations and the revised general anti-avoidance clause.