Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR)
Reporting tax schemes consists of enabling the tax administration to quickly access information on potentially aggressive planning or tax planning abuses and information on promoters and those who benefit from tax schemes. Meeting all the responsibilities involved is difficult for those who do not deal with this professionally, which is why it is a good idea to entrust your tax schemes to specialists.
As part of the cooperation …
- We draw up legal and tax opinions and obtain individual interpretations to resolve doubts as to whether planned or carried out activities give rise to an obligation to provide information to the tax authorities.
- We develop internal procedures tailored to the specific nature of the organisation to ensure that all reporting obligations are correctly performed by the promoter, beneficiary or facilitator.
- We prepare the mandatory reports required by the tax authorities.
- We provide training to managers and accounting services on how to perform the tax scheme reporting obligations.
- We carry out tax audits to identify all tax benefits obtained and assess them from the point of view of the reporting obligations and the amended general anti-avoidance clause.
Awards and rankings