We are one of the largest law firms based in Poland, on the market since 1996 and with offices in Warsaw, Poznań, Wrocław and Rzeszów. GWW practices are operated under the brands: GWW Legal and GWW Tax.
- There are numerous possibilities. At GWW we see new perspectives for your business. We see what is really important. We are not interested in scraps of reality. We take a comprehensive look – see things in all their complexity; but don’t lose sight of any significant details!
- We top rankings for Poland’s largest and best law and tax firms, our experience and competence finding confirmation in ratings derived by Rzeczpospolita, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna and Forbes, as well as by renowned, independent institutions of global reach researching the market for legal services (like Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, Best Lawyers, Who's Who Legal, World Tax and International Tax Review).
- Since 2007 we have led legal-advisory rankings for the technology, media and telecoms (TMT) industry. Meanwhile, our know-how in infrastructural investment and real estate is reflected in our gaining a distinction from Chambers & Partners in their “Construction” category.
- For many years now, GWW’s tax practice has been one of Poland’s top tax teams. Attesting to this are both recommendations in ratings for GWW as a whole, and individual prizes going to our advisors. In 2018, we were once again in the top ten of the largest tax advisory firms, in ratings published by Dziennik Gazeta Prawna for the “Large Companies” category.
- GWW is the leader in advisory services provided to high-net-worth private clients. Our competences are confirmed by institutional advisors, banks and family offices, as well as by the ratings we achieve (Chambers HNWI Guide).
- GWW is a member of the network known as The Trans-European Law Firm Alliance (TELFA), which comprises law firms from both Europe and the United States. TELFA started out in 1989, and now brings together over 6000 lawyers from the different countries. GWW is the sole Polish representative of TELFA.
- GWW lawyers are in the elite circle of members of the prestigious Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). STEP members are among the world’s most experienced advisors dealing with asset planning, family businesses and succession issues.
- Our lawyers also belong to the International Fiscal Association (IFA) – an organisation dealing with analysis of taxation, and the development of international and comparative tax law.
- GWW is a member of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Rzeszów. The Chamber, as an organization of economical self-government, associates enterprises and aims at development of Podkarpackie Voivodeship. unite over 20 active member companies, cooperate with 5000 and contact with 10.000 companies.
We are among the backers and founding-members of the Dorastaj z Nami Foundation. We are a material partner of the Foundation, servicing it from the point of view of its legal needs. We also play an active part in the system organising internships for young people, and opportunities of this kind exist with us. The Foundation’s goal is to extend educational support to children whose parents or guardians have died or been severely injured in the line of public duty.