GWW together with the “Przetargi publiczne” monthly invites you to the conference on “Public procurement in EU projects”, which will take place on February 25 this year in Warsaw. It is a one-day conference, during which problematic issues in the field of public procurement in the context of implementation of projects co-financed from EU funds will be raised, as well as issues of financial corrections related to, inter alia, violations of rules and identification of irregularities.
The meeting gives an opportunity to update knowledge of people involved in the implementation of the EU projects. Its purpose is to help reviewing recent changes, eliminate the risk of irregularities and familiarize participants with the latest case law, which has a great influence on the practice of implementing EU projects and spending funds allocated in the framework thereof.
GWW experts will be speakers at the conference: Grzegorz Karwatowicz, Joanna Sebzda-Załuska, Paweł Rożyński and Rafal Rachowiecki.
The latest case law and good practices will be discussed during the conference, including:
• how to avoid the most common violations,
• how to correctly introduce amendments to contracts with contractors,
• how to secure interests in the event of disputes between the contractor and the beneficiary.
The following issues will also be addressed:
• application of the principle of proportionality in the event of financial corrections,
• potential damage issues,
• consequences of irregularities found and their relationship with the beneficiary's fault,
• beneficiary's rights in administrative and administrative-judicial proceedings.
Conference agenda: https://ue.przetargipubliczne.pl/harmonogram/
Organizers: “Przetargi publiczne” monthly and GWW.