- She gained her first legal experience in 2020 in the Criminal Department of the District Court in Gdansk, where she served her internship.
- From 2019 to 2021, she was active in the "Modus Operandi" student scientific circle of Forensic Science at the University of Gdansk. Since 2022, she has been involved in the scientific circle for the Protection of Animal Rights at SWPS in Warsaw.
- She is part of GWW's Private Client Advisory team, where she is involved in, among other things, preparing draft documents, pleadings, and other materials, performing factual analysis of cases, searching for legal information, and providing ongoing support to senior lawyers.
- At GWW since 2022.
- University of Gdansk, Criminology, undergraduate studies - 2021.
- SWPS School of Social Sciences and Humanities, Law - from 2021.