- Before joining GWW, she was a team member of leading law firms from the Podkarpacie Region providing services for business entities, where she dealt with, in particular, ongoing services in the field of tax law issues, with particular emphasis on tax aspects of sales support instruments, drafting and reviewing contracts in business transactions, as well as representing entrepreneurs in proceedings for issuing tax interpretations and in proceedings regarding tax disputes.
- At GWW, she provides day-to-day services in matters of VAT and represents clients in proceedings for issuing tax interpretations, as well as before tax authorities and administrative courts in tax disputes, in particular in cases concerning VAT carousels.
- At GWW since 2020.
- Jagiellonian University, Faculty of International and Political Studies, BA in European Studies – 2008
- Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law – 2010
- Jagiellonian University in cooperation with Universität Heidelberg and Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, School of German Law – 2010
- Regional Chamber of Attorneys-at-Law in Rzeszów, trainee attorney-at-law in years 2012-2014, state exam for attorney-at-law in 2015
- University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów, postgraduate studies in tax consulting – 2019