- Started his professional career at GWW.
- Has experience in rendering corporate legal services to commercial law companies, as well as executing optimization and restructuring processes and capital groups. He specializes in legal consultancy to entities dealing with organization and management of professional sport games. He deals with regulating Articles and Terms and Conditions of sport entities and provides them with ongoing support, in particular in court disputes, corporate affairs, in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- He acts as an arbiter and secretary of the Amicable Court of the Professional Volleyball League, as well as secretary of the Disciplinary Committee of the Professional Volleyball League.
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association since 2014.
- With GWW since 2008.
- Warsaw University, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2013
- Attorney professional examination – 2017