- She gained professional experience in leading law firms of the Podkarpacie Region, where she was involved in day-to-day support for business entities - in particular in the field of legal and tax issues, drafting and reviewing contracts in business transactions, as well as corporate services for companies.
- At GWW law firm, she mainly deals with issues related to VAT.
- In GWW since 2021
- University of Rzeszów, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law – 2018,
- Association of Accountants in Poland, accounting course – 2018,
- Cracow University of Economics, postgraduate studies in accountancy and taxes for legal professions – 2019-2020,
- Regional Chamber of Attorneys-at Law in Rzeszów, attorney-at-law apprenticeship – since 2019