Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR)
Scope of our know-how
- GWW prepares opinions on tax law with the intention of resolving any doubts concerning whether planned or completed activities may result in an obligation to provide information to tax authorities.
- Other services include preparation of requests for individual interpretations regarding regulations on reporting tax schemes.
- Our expert teams develop internal procedures adapted to an organization's specificity, ensuring that all reporting obligations are properly performed by the promoter, beneficiary or facilitator.
- GWW prepares any and all mandatory reports required by tax authorities.
- Dedicated training programs are held by GWW for its clients’ managers and accounting services regarding the performance of obligations in the field of reporting tax schemes.
- GWW conducts tax audits that allow recognition and identification of tax benefits available and their assessment from the perspective of reporting obligations and the revised general anti-avoidance clause.
tax advisor, senior associate
attorney-at-law, TEP, partner at GWW Tax
attorney-at-law, Approved Compliance Officer (ACO), partner at GWW Tax