In the forthcoming months, we will face a number of changes in the field of VAT. The first of them will come into force on 1 September this year. Subsequent ones will be effective starting from 1 November this year and 1 January 2020. What are these changes and how will they affect taxpayers?
The introduced changes will concern a number of VAT areas and therefore will apply to taxpayers from many industries. The most important among them include:
- the need for a large group of taxpayers to use the split payment mechanism
- introduction of a VAT matrix and the possibility of obtaining Binding Tax Rate Interpretation
- introduction of the so-called White Paper of VAT payers
- new, previously unknown rules for documenting intra-Community transactions
- introduction of new solutions for deliveries using consignment warehouses (call-of-stock).
The GWW Law Firm and event partners: Rzeszów Regional Development Agency, the AEROPOLIS Podkarpackie Science and Technology Park Incubator, Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego and the Business Promotion Center invite you to the Changes in VAT 2019 Conference. How to find yourself in the new tax reality?
Participation cost: 199 PLN / gross
Program and more information can be downloaded in pdf.Pobierz PDF