attorney-at-law, partner at GWW Legal
- Specializes in handling civil and commercial court proceedings before common and arbitration courts.
- Has vast experience in pursuing claims for payment in complicated commercial cases. Urszula handles among others suits for payment with millions in compensation and contractual penalties. Moreover, she represents the Firm’s clients in disputes relating to copyright infringements, including disputes of collecting societies.
- Since 2011 member of the Warsaw Bar Association. Arbiter at the Arbitration Court with the Professional Volleyball League.
- Urszula has been working at GWW since 2006, within the framework of the Firm’s Warsaw-based Litigation Department.
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow, ICC Arbitration ad ADR Training Programme
- Warsaw Bar Association, attorney-at-law
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow, postgraduate studies "Intellectual Property Law" – 2019