- Since 1992 has been involved in legal practice related to corporate law, which he started, and then for many years worked at an international law firm Allen&Overy (1992 – 2005).
- Specializes in corporate law, capital transactions and investment processes. As part of his practice, he advises on numerous privatization, joint-venture projects as well as mergers and acquisitions.
- He also established a practice for intellectual property law (including copyright, intellectual property, unfair competition); new technologies law (outsourcing transactions; technology transfer; IT system deployment; licensing computer systems; disputes relating to Internet domains); issues connected with personal data processing and consumer protection. Moreover, Tomasz deals with issues of disputes and conflict management and legal negotiations, as well as conflict resolution through mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods. Within the framework of his mediation practice he holds civil and commercial mediations, including those pertaining to performance of commercial agreements; cooperation agreements, distribution agreements; companies and corporate affairs; foreign investments and joint-venture contracts; merger and acquisition transactions; real estate trade and management; investment funding; unfair competition and intellectual property (IT, licensing agreements; copyright and industrial property).
- Listed as a mediator with the Mediation Centre of the Warsaw Bar Association in 2013.
Listed as a mediator with the Arbitration and Mediation Centre by the Lewiatan Polish Association of Private Employers in Warsaw in 2014. Head of the Mediation Centre by the Warsaw Bar Association since 2015.
- With GWW since 1997.
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 1987 – 1992
- Warsaw Bar Association, attorney training, professional examination – 1995
- University of Cambridge, St. John’s College, Master of Law (LLM) – 1997
- Jagiellonian University, Institute of Intellectual Property Law - postgraduate studies on Copyright, Publishing and Press Law – 2003
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration – postgraduate studies on Negotiations, Mediation And other Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods – 2012