- Started his professional practice as a student, by working for law firms providing legal services to large companies and continued this work throughout his attorney training. Founder and the first President of the Financial and Tax Law Scientific Club at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Rzeszow. Winner of tax competitions organized by the largest consultancy entities. In 2015 he was listed as an attorney and he opened his own practice focused on the Internet sector.
- In his practice, Piotr provides legal and tax support to start-ups and new economic initiatives – particularly those operating online, including transformations of companies and the investment process. He conducts audits and implementations connected with operation compliant with personal data protection. He has vast experience in handling court proceedings connected with assignment of receivables and application of abusive clauses. He introduces solutions connected with conducting research and development works in enterprises.
- On numerous occasions, speaker and lecturer at trainings connected with new technologies and personal data industries, including one of the most important tech conferences in Poland: InternetBeta. Since 2018, chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Podkarpackie Centrum Innowacji sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Rzeszow – a pilot company established in cooperation with the Podkarpackie Voivodship, the European Commission and the World Bank, that deals with valorisation and commercialization of research works, as well as incubation of economic initiatives.
- With GWW since 2018.
- University of Rzeszow, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law - 2011
- Rzeszow Bar Association, attorney training 2012-2014, attorney professional examination - 2014
- University of Rzeszow, Polish National Bank, postgraduate studies in Mechanisms of the Euro Zone – 2014
- Katowice Business University, postgraduate studies in Personal Data Protection Officer - 2019
Przesłanka "powołania się" a stosowanie 20% stawki sankcyjnej na gruncie podatku od czynności cywilnoprawnych. Glosa do wyroku WSA z dnia 25 czerwca 2013 r., I SA/Gd 494/13
Przepisy RODO wciąż niejasne dla firm
Wsparcie dla innowacyjnych firm z przeszkodami
Prawnicze zaklęcia, które wzmocnią Twoją markę
Podatkowa ulga na badania i rozwój