- Has been working with taxes since 2004, when after graduation, he joined the Direct Taxes Department of PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
- Specializes in issues connected with transactions between related entities, including benchmark analyses and practical problems connected with operating large capital groups and transactions concluded within these groups. At the same time, he ensures comprehensive support related to review and control of financial and business processes correlating with tax compliance. He also has experience connected with tax aspects of working in special economic zones.
- With GWW since 2006.
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2004
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law and Jagiellonian University, Faculty of American Law
- State examination for a tax advisor –2008
- Transfer Pricing Expert® certificate issued by “The Institute of International Tax Law and Finance” – 2017
Rabat potransakcyjny można ująć w bieżących rozliczeniach
Aport i zmiana umowy spółki to jedna czynność. Nowelizacja ustawy o PCC usunęła wątpliwości
Fiskus pozna więcej danych
Jeden akt notarialny dla mieszkania i garażu
Od niepobranych odsetek jest podatek dochodowy