- Has been involved in tax law since 2013 when during his studies he started working for a consulting company belonging to the so-called Big Four, and then in one of the largest Polish law firms and an international consulting company.
- Specializes in ongoing tax consultancy, in particular regarding CIT, VAT and PCC.
- He has experience in tax services for corporate clients, with particular emphasis on the media, production and financial industry. Is laso experienced in conducting tax audits and due diligence, as well as representing clients before administrative authorities and courts.
- He is responsible for the process of reviewing documents, verifying tax settlements in terms of their correctness. He participates in determining tax consequences and tax risk of new business projects and also participates in proceedings before tax authorities and before administrative courts.
- With GWW since 2018
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s Degree in Law – 2015
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Finance and Accounting, Master’s degree – 2015
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Facultad de Derecho, Erasmus acholarship – 2010
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of International Relations, B.A. – 2010
- State examination for tax advisor – 2016