- Before joining GWW, he worked in a large Polish law firm in real estate practice.
- In his work, he focuses on issues related to real estate law both in the administrative law and civil law perspective. He participates in developing analyses of the legal status of real estate (due diligence documents), works on commercial space lease agreements and in conducting real estate sale and purchase transactions.
- During his studies, he was a member of the Council of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (academic year 2017/2018).
- He was a member of a law clinic (administrative law section) in which he provided legal assistance (academic year 2018/2019).
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law – 2019
- British Law Center, Diploma Course in English and European Union Law – 2019