- Started cooperating with Poznan-based law firms back in 2007.
- Specializes in intellectual property law, personal data protection, civil law and in selected aspects of international private law.
- Katarzyna has experience in preparing legal opinions on industrial property law, copyright and combating unfair competition. She has experience in issuing opinions on corporate contracts, in particular contracts pertaining to deployment and maintenance of IT systems and licensing agreements. She also deals with recovery of receivables in civil proceedings.
- Actively participates in trainings organized by the Poznan Bar Association.
- With GWW since 2009.
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2009
- Poznan Bar Association, attorney training – 2013