- She has been dealing with tax law since 2012. She gained experience in the tax consultancy department at one of the so-called “Big Four” accounting firms, taking part in many projects, mainly in the field of corporate income tax, personal income tax, tax on goods and services, and automation of tax processes.
- Justyna is in charge of ongoing service and support in the field of direct taxes for business entities, including those from the telecommunications industry, with particular emphasis on corporate income tax.
- In GWW since 2019.
- Jagiellonian University, Master’s degree in Accounting and Financial Management – 2014.
- The Catholic University of Lublin in Lublin, Master of Law - 2015.
- Association of Accountants in Poland, Accounting Specialist Certificate - 2016.
- Association of Accountants in Poland, Chief Accountant Certificate - 2017.
- Attorney training since 2019
CIT: nie wszystkie elementy zestawu muszą powstać na terenie strefy
Rozliczanie CIT z arkuszem
Ograniczenia płatności gotówkowych dotyczą zagranicznych zakupów