attorney-at-law, partner at GWW Legal
- Started career as a lawyer in the advertising and PR industry.
- Specializes in restructuring capital groups and holding structures and corporate transformation processes (mergers, divisions, transformations of companies). Ewa also provides comprehensive legal assistance in M&A transactions at every stage (starting from due diligence, through transaction structuring and negotiations all the way to post-transaction consultancy).
- Since 2002, she has been an Arbiter at the Permanent Arbitration Court of Professional Volleyball League, and since 2016 also the President of that Court.
- With GWW since 2002.
- University of Lodz, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 1998
- Warsaw Bar Association, Attorney Training Programme, professional examination - 2004
Prawnik indywidualnie rekomendowany w kategorii Corporate/M&A