- Has been working with taxes since 2008, when she joined GWW, still as a student.
- Specializes in ongoing tax consultancy, in particular related to PIT, CIT and VAT taxes. Agnieszka also provides tax advice within the framework of restructuring processes. She takes part in due diligence tax research and projects related to transfer pricing – she prepares and verifies transfer price documentation (including the so-called benchmarking studies) for economic entities from the TSL, developer and telecom industries.
- Member of National Chamber of Tax Advisors
- With GWW since 2008.
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Banking and Finance, majored in Taxes and Corporate Finance and Accounting – 2009
- Universite de Poitiers (Poitiers, France), Economic Department – Sokrates/Erasmus scholarship – 2008
- Entered on the list of tax advisors – 2012
- "International Transfer Pricing Expert” certificate issued by The Institute of International Tax Law and Finance - 2017