- During her studies she completed apprenticeships at the Third Tax Revenue Office Warszawa-Śródmieście, in the Wealth Taxes Audit Department. In 2016, after graduation, she started working at the Tax Revenue Office Warszawa - Mokotów in the Fiscal Penal Department, where she conducted preparatory proceedings in cases of fiscal offenses and petty offenses, also under the prosecutor's supervision in the laws on crimes stipulated in the Accounting Act. Madalena also represented the Head of the Office before the Common Courts - acting as the public prosecutor.
- Magdalena provides tax advice to pharmaceutical clients. She specializes in tax law, in particular in the field of verifying the correctness of tax settlements, preparing opinions and tax analyses.
- With GWW since December 2017.
- Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Administration and Social Sciences, B.Sc. – 2014
- Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Administration and Social Sciences M.Sc. in Public Finances and Central Banking – 2016