- Has been working with tax law since 2003, when she joined the tax department of one of the largest telecom operators in Poland. Katarzyna handled its tax and legal affairs, representing it in tax proceedings and participating in optimization projects.
- Specializes in issues connected with transfer pricing, in particular planning inner-group relations, drafting tax documentation and benchmarks.
- With GWW since 2012.
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2003
- State examination for a tax advisor – 2014
- International Transfer Pricing Expert® certificate issued by The Institute of International Tax Law and Finance – 2016