- + 17 333 10 10
- office in Rzeszow
- She gained her first professional experience in an individual law firm as a trainee, where she dealt with comprehensive legal services for both natural persons and business entities.
- Directly before joining GWW, she worked in one of the leading law firms in the Podkarpacie region, dealing with legal and tax services for business entities, where she dealt with matters related to commercial and tax law, in particular she worked in a team dealing with the preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
- At GWW, she deals with the development of transfer pricing documentation for related entities.
- With GWW since 2018
- European University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder), Faculty of Law, Bachelor of German and Polish Law (LLB) – 2013
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2014
- Rzeszow Bar Association, attorney training – 2015 – 2017 complete with attorney professional examination in 2018
- European University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder), Faculty of Law, Master of German and Polish Law (LLM) – 2014