- Before joining GWW, he cooperated with the law firm BWHS Bartkowiak Wojciechowski Hałupczak Springer sp.k as a trainee attorney-at-law and then as an attorney-at-law
- At GWW, he deals with criminal law, especially economic criminal law, the so-called white collar crime. He represents his clients both as a defense attorney and as an attorney representing victims.
- His professional interests and practice also focus on the area relating to support for farmers in the field of agricultural land trading, as well as regular legal advice and legal representation in administrative and court-administrative proceedings in disputes regarding payments granted under direct support schemes from the EU funds.
- Member of the Bar Association in Warsaw.
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law - 2014.