- Has been involved in taxes since her studies, during which she was a member of the Scientific Circle of Financial Law of the University of Gdansk. She was the coordinator of the tax law section of the Student University Legal Clinic. She completed student internships at the Legal Department of the Ministry of Finance. She has gained experience in Warsaw law and tax firms.
- Specializes in transfer pricing and ongoing legal consultancy.
- University of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Bachelor studies in Economics, specialization in Economic Policy and Entrepreneurship Strategy – 2015
- University of Gdansk, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2016
- Attorney training since 2018