- +48 22 212 00 00
- Warsaw office
- Piotr has been dealing with taxes since 2012. He gained his experience in one of the largest tax consulting companies in Poland, a renowned law firm, and in a tax department of a telecommunications operator.
- He specializes in the provision of regular tax services for corporate clients. He is in charge of the process of reviewing agreements and other documents, as well as verification of tax settlements in terms of their correctness. He participates in determining tax consequences and tax risk of various business projects. He is experienced in conducting tax and administrative court proceedings.
- In GWW since January 2020.
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law – 2011.
- University of Warsaw, Postgraduate Studies in Taxes and Tax Law – 2013.
- Attorney-at-law apprenticeship at ORIR in Warsaw, completed with an attorney-at-law examination – 2016.
- Member of the Regional Chamber of Attorneys-at-Law in Warsaw