attorney-at-law, patent attorney trainee
- Has been working as a lawyer since 2015. Since 2018 a trademark attorney trainee by the Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys and participant of postgraduate studies at the Institute of Law Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences on acting as the Data Protection Inspector (DPI – GDPR).
- Within the framework of new technologies practice, Michał is responsible for comprehensive support of clients’ intellectual property departments, conducting proceedings involving infringement of intellectual property rights and adversarial proceedings. He also supports projects covering implementation of research and development of tax relief within the framework of technological support for given projects subject to the relief.
- In the personal data protection team Michał is responsible for comprehensive audits and implementation of GDPR by clients, day-to-day substantive support covering protection of personal data and representing clients in course of inspection.
- His competences include projects involving implementation and work of block chain technology, which intends to facilitate and promote the use of such technology (FinTech).
- On numerous occasions, speaker and lecturer at trainings connected with new technologies industry, participant and panelist at trade conferences on intellectual property protection in the medical industry.
- With GWW since 2018.
- Rzeszow University, Faculty of Law, Master’s degree in Law - 2010
- Rzeszow Bar Association, attorney training.
- Patent attorney trainee at the Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys.
- Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences – Performing Data Protection Inspector Functions (DPI – GDPR).
Czy kształt może być własnością intelektualną
Nowa definicja: dźwięk jako znak towarowy
Firmy będą mogły zastrzegać nowe formy znaków towarowych
Prawnicze zaklęcia, które wzmocnią Twoją markę
Podatkowa ulga na badania i rozwój
RODO: nowy i zmieniony obowiązek informacyjny
Trwały nośnik - istotny pogląd prezesa UOKiK