attorney-at-law, senior associate
- Has 10 years of experience in tax and legal advice services gained among others by working for one of the companies from the so-called Big Four.
- Specializes in corporate tax services, as well as comprehensive tax and legal services rendered to companies from the pharmaceutical sector. He has extensive knowledge and experience related to CIT, and as an attorney he is also able to analyze issues regarding tax, civil and commercial law, with emphasis on issues connected with intellectual property law. The scope of his competences includes tax and regulatory audits, tax compliance, developing and implementing tax optimization scenarios, as well as representing clients in course of proceedings and tax inspections.
- Michał held numerous trainings related to amendment of the provisions of the Corporate Income Tax Act.
- With GWW since 2013.
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2007
- Attorney professional examination – 2011