- He gained professional experience in the field of transfer pricing in the largest Polish capital group IT. Directly before joining GWW, he cooperated with a leading law firm in the Podkarpacie Region dealing with provision of comprehensive services for business entities. He was mainly in charge of tax law issues (transfer prices, tax schemes, R&D relief, tax proceedings).
- An experienced trainer and speaker at several dozen scientific conferences,
- He completed a research internship at the Polish Institute of International Affairs and several foreign research centers (Cyprus, Spain, Great Britain).
- Member of the Scientific Tax Law Association and the Transfer Pricing Center Association.
- University of Rzeszów, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law – 2009
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Postgraduate Studies in Organized Crime and Terrorism, 2011
- Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Law and Administration, Postgraduate Studies in Criminal, Fiscal and Economic Law, 2014
- Association of Accountants in Poland, Accounting course, 2017
- The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Faculty of Law, Canon Law and Administration, Department of Finance and Financial Law, PhD studies, 2018 – 2022