Scope of our know-how
- Providing support to contracting authorities both at the document-preparation stage of public procurement procedure, and in the course of it (including bid analysis, preparation of calls, and the issue of opinions excluding contractors from procedures or invalidating procedures)
- Supporting contractors as they participate in tendering (including through analysis of tender documentation, preparation of requests for clarification of key conditions, conclusion of consortium agreements, and formal and legal verification of client and rival bids)
- Representing employers and contractors in appeal proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeal and in complaint proceedings against Chamber rulings
- Supporting employers and contractors in the performance of public-procurement contracts, including as contracts with sub-contractors are concluded, amendments made, or early terminations resorted to
- Supporting contracting authorities as they implement public procurement via the in-house formula
- Supporting contracting authorities as they draw up internal instruments regulating procurement proceedings
- Supporting contracting authorities as they select legal instruments in the implementation of major infrastructure projects (choice of models like public-private partnership, concessioning of construction works or services, or public procurement)
- Running training sessions in matters of the application of Public Procurement Law
"Z całą pewnością mógłbym polecić usługi kancelarii GWW innym podmiotom gospodarczym, które poszukują profesjonalnej i sprawnej obsługi prawnej".
"Kancelaria GWW jest kompetentnym i rzetelnym partnerem. Zespół prawników legitymuje się wysokim poziomem merytorycznym oraz doświadczeniem, a powierzone zadania wykonuje z profesjonalizmem i zaangażowaniem gwarantującym wysoki poziom obsługi prawnej".