The conference entitled "Tax Rollercoster or the everyday life of accountants and tax advisors" will be held on 6 October. It is intended for accounting offices, accountants and tax advisors who face many problems related to frequently introduced legislative changes on a daily basis.
The conference agenda will include topics such as:
- effective management of an accounting office,
- New Deal: changes in the rules of payroll settlement, calculation and settlement of health insurance contributions in PIT, income tax credits and exemptions,
- SLIM VAT 2 package and e-invoices,
- review of the jurisprudence of administrative courts and the Court of Justice,
- expert debate: Legislator's declarations and intentions versus reality - a couple of reflections on the state of tax law in Poland.
VAT expert, Małgorzata Militz, will lead the panel: Review of the jurisprudence of the Court of Justice.
The event is free for representatives of the tax and accounting sector. Registrations: https://bit.ly/konferencja_podatkowa