- He started his professional career in 2006 - first in one of Wrocław law firms. Since 2007, he has been professionally associated with the construction and development industry, successively as an in-house lawyer in a company that is in the TOP 10 development companies in Poland (for 5.5 years) and then as an attorney-at law providing legal services to general contractors, including general contractors from the TOP 15 largest construction companies in Poland listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (8 years in total). For 5 years, he was also the head of the legal department of one of the largest construction companies in Wrocław.
- He specializes in the provision of legal services for construction and development companies, has experience in comprehensive handling of investment processes on behalf of the general contractor in the area of both buildings and infrastructure investments, he also provides services to entities from the development industry, including the rental of commercial real estate. He has extensive experience in providing ongoing services to business entities.
- He has been cooperating with GWW since 2020.
- University of Wrocław, Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics, Master of Law – 2006
- Attorney-at-law at the Regional Chamber of Attorneys-at-Law in Wrocław – 2011