- Since 2013, he has been gaining professional experience in well-known law firms in Poznań.
- He specializes in commercial companies law and civil law. So far, in his professional practice he has provided comprehensive support to businesses from various industries, advising them on day-to-day business operations, including drafting, consulting and negotiating trade contracts, in particular in international relations. He is experienced in handling business combinations, acquisitions and asset deals, both on the seller's and the buyer's side. He has also conducted due diligence for the purposes of capital transactions. He advises clients on trade contracts, corporate matters and operating activities. His practice also includes representation of clients in court proceedings in the field of civil, commercial and corporate disputes.
- Member of the Regional Chamber of Attorneys-at-Law in Poznań.
- At GWW since 2021.
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Laws – 2014
- Regional Chamber of Attorneys-at-Law in Poznań, attorney-at-law traineeship in 2015-2017, completed with an attorney-at-law final examination passed in 2018.