- She gained her professional experience in the field of construction law by working for over 5 years in construction supervision authorities, both at the voivodship and poviat level.
- Then, over the subsequent 8 years, she gained knowledge of the construction process from the perspective of contracts required for its comprehensive implementation by working in construction companies in charge of the construction of railway structures and enclosed structures as part of general contractors.
- University of Wrocław, Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics, Master of Administration – 2005.
- European University of Law and Administration in Warsaw, Master of Law – 2012.
- Regional Chamber of Attorneys-at-Law in Wrocław, trainee attorney-at-law since 2018.