- Has been working as a lawyer since 2008, when as a student, he started working for a law firm and pursued volunteer work at the Academia Iuris Foundation.
- At GWW Rafał is responsible for handling corporate clients, investment and restructuring processes of companies and capital groups and court proceedings as well as consultancy related to bankruptcy, restructuring and sports law.
- An arbiter with the Arbitration Court of the Professional Volleyball League.
- With GWW since 2009.
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2010
- Attorney professional examination – 2014