- Professionally active since 2008. He gained experience in the field of the administrative procedures by working for over 2 years in a voivodship-level building supervision authority. Before starting cooperation with GWW, for over 8 years he was an in-house lawyer in a company belonging to the TOP 10 development companies in Poland.
- He specializes in providing services to companies from the development and construction industries, in real estate law, advises on obtaining administrative decisions, in particular in the field of construction law and spatial development, as well as in legal issues regarding a broadly understood investment process. He participates in court proceedings and also represents clients before public administration bodies as well as administrative courts.
- Member of the Regional Chamber of Attorneys-at-Law in Wrocław since 2013.
- In GWW since 2019.
- University of Wrocław, Law Studies at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics – 2008
- University of Wrocław, Postgraduate Studies in Public Procurement Law – 2009