- Started professional career in 2014 by working for a Poznan-based law firm specializing in corporate and transaction consultancy.
- Handles client accounts in the area of contract law, corporate affairs, and capital market law. Michał also advises on regulatory matters. He has experience in infrastructural projects related to public procurement. He supports logistical operators, production companies, developers, shopping malls and entities from the waste management sector.
- With GWW since 2015.
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Faculty of Political Sciences and Journalism, International Relations, B.A. in International Business and Global Economy – 2011
- British Law Centre, British Law Studies, certificate – 2013
- Ghent University, Erasmus scholarship, Faculty of Law – 2013/2014
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2014
- Attorney training since 2017