- She has been dealing with taxes since 2007, after graduation she started working in Warsaw tax offices in indirect tax departments. From 2009, she worked as a senior tax commissioner and fiscal audit inspector at the Warsaw Tax Audit Office in departments dealing with tax audits and audit proceedings, then she was a leader of audit teams at the Masovian Customs and Tax Office.
- She specializes in tax proceedings related to tax on goods and services.
- University of Rzeszów in Rzeszów, Faculty of Law, Master of Law – 2007
- University of Warsaw, Department of Law and Administration, postgraduate studies in Taxes and Tax Law – 2009
- Cracow University of Economics, Department of Finance, postgraduate studies in Accounting and Finance – 2013
- State examination for tax advisor – 2019