- Started working at GWW in 2009, straight from college, by joining a team cooperating within the framework of the Real Estate and Investment and Construction Process Department.
- Provides ongoing legal service to corporate clients in investment and construction processes, at all their stages. She participated in legal audits of investment properties; she prepares and issues opinions on draft agreements pertaining to obtainment of a legal title to a real property. Marta represents investors in administrative and court administrative proceedings connected with obtainment of a decision on land development and building permit. She advises investors in course of negotiations and conclusion of construction works contracts and appears before courts in proceedings referring to disputes resulting from this type of contracts. Marta also deals with legal issues connected with ongoing operations of commercial facilities.
- With GWW since 2009.
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2009
- Warsaw Bar Association, attorney training – 2010-2012
- Member of Warsaw Bar Association – admitted to the attorney association in 2013
- Lazarski University, Faculty of Law and Administration, postgraduate studies on innvestment and construction process for associates – 2017