- He has been dealing with taxes since 2010. He gained professional experience at the Tax Control Office in Warsaw, where, inter alia, he cooperated with tax administration bodies of European Union countries in counteracting value added tax fraud. He held managerial positions in the Masovian Customs and Tax Office and the Tax Administration Chamber in Warsaw. He was the Director of the Control Supervision Department at the Ministry of Finance.
- He represents clients in tax proceedings and deals with the development of e-taxes department tools, in particular JPK Insight – GWW's proprietary application used to verify and control information shared with tax authorities to disclose the state of current settlements in the form of JPK_VAT files.
- He was a lecturer at post-graduate studies “Combating economic crime”, conducted by the Warsaw School of Economics in cooperation with the National School of Treasury.
- Has was providing trainings, including for the Vocational Education Center of the Ministry of Finance.
- In the years 2018-2019, he was a member of the State Commission for tax advisory.
- University of Opole, Faculty of Economics, Master of Economics – 2001
- Warsaw School of Economics, postgraduate studies in Corporate Accounting and Enterprise – 2011
- Warsaw School of Economics, postgraduate studies in Internal audit and management control in public finance sector units – 2018
- Warsaw School of Economics in cooperation with the National School of Treasury, postgraduate studies in Counteracting aggressive tax optimization – 2019
- State exam for tax advisor – 2016