- Has been working with taxes since 2006, when he started working for one of the so-called Big Four companies.
- Specializes in consultancy related to income tax and Value Added Tax. He extends advise both in the area of day-to-day operations of clients and reviews tax settlements and advises on transactions and transformations.
- Regularly lectures on tax law.
- With GWW since 2017.
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Master’s degree in Economics – 2004
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics, postgraduate studies on tax law – 2005
- State examination for a tax advisor – 2008
Kontrola podatkowa to w firmie zawsze wydarzenie
Skarbówka szybciej wykreśli firmę z rejestru VAT
Nowe zasady podatku u źródła dopiero od stycznia 2020 roku