- After graduation in 2008, he started working in legal departments of pharmaceutical companies. Before joining GWW, he gained experience in law firms and in the firm Kuch, Sękowski, Taczanowska-Wileńska that cooperates with GWW.
- Konrad is a versatile lawyer, rendering ongoing advisory services to economic entities from different industries. He supports commercial transactions, negotiation processes and court disputes. He has long-term experience in preparing and negotiating agreements for entities from different industries, including fuel, aviation, railway and media. He also acts as a defender and legal representative in criminal cases.
- Since 2011 Konrad has been handling legal affairs of the Dorastaj z Nami Foundation.
- With GWW since 2012.
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2008
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law – 2008